Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I am so Thankful!

First thing this morning, I got my hubb's off to work then got the kids up and moving. Once everyone was up, I put a quick call in to the hospital to check on my mom. WOOHOO, she's doing Awesome! I can't tell you how good it felt to get to talk to her today. She's in alot, {ALOT} of pain but that comes with having your entire chest cavity opened up, but she's doing so well!

Then I got the kids all off to school and took a few phone calls, one was a phone strategy session with a business manager/marketing coach/all around Guru! I have pages of notes...the only thing she didn't have was the magic key to add 2 xtra hours to my day once everyone's tucked into bed at night...but I'm working on that.

I have some great tutorial's coming up. I just need to get to home depot for a nice size board to use for the first one.

{but} in all this I had chance to really look at where I am, where I'm going, how I'm going to get there. And dang if things aren't going spectacular. I am so thankful for the business I have. I get to wake in the morning and KNOW I'm gonna have a great day at work because I LOVE what I do. I meet the most wonderful people through my shop!

I have the support of a great family. My hubb's and kids are the best. I couldn't ask for more.

I'm so Thankful that things are going so well with my mom, I honestly never expected it to all go so well, and while I type this I know she has a long road to recovery but I'm so hopeful that everything will continue to go this well.

I'm truly Thankful and looking forward to the Holiday's ahead, and excited with the prospect of what 2011 will bring.

What are you Thankful for?

No comments: