Tuesday, December 14, 2010

So Close

I took a quick trip to the mall the other day with my daughter and she decided she'd like to go talk to Santa...so as we walked to his section we started talking about what she'd like for Christmas. Her plan was to ask for a lime green Dell laptop and while I think this is a spectacular gift idea, I suggested that she might ask for something else too so that she would be surprised {and not broken hearted when the lime green laptop wasn't awaiting her under the tree on Christmas morning}. So we walked a bit while she did some thinking, then just as we approached with her all ready to go talk to Santa, they closed off the gate...soooo while we were close, just not close enough...thankfully I know you can email Santa so we'll do that soon.
Or maybe tomorrow while she's out of school and the boys both have school we'll sneak back over to the mall for a quick lunch and visit with Santa.

No comments: