Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A little reminder



This morning I woke up to a little reminder from my daughter{who's 9}. I'm guessing the selection for lunch box fillers has been a little limited because I woke up to find a grocery list my daughter put together for me on the kitchen table. She's really good about putting a good healthy lunch together, while I fall into the rush of tossing a pb and j sandwich and a handful of chips into the lunch box when I put things together. Most days she packs a lunch for herself and somedays even puts together a brown bag lunch for her brothers. So this morning while making the bus run to drop the boys off to school we stopped by the grocery store to grab a few things for her to put together.

today's lunch
Turkey, crackers, cheese, grapes and a banana and a caprisun {definately a better lunch then I would have packed}

No comments: