Monday, October 18, 2010

MONDAY, MONday, Monday, monday!

This week is going to be a test for the entire family.
{1} and absolutely MOST important, we're awaiting a phone call from my mom with the dates and plans for her surgery. She's had a very difficult couple of weeks and is at the point where it's [time] for the open heart surgery she needs. All of our thoughts, prayers and focus is on her and my dad.

while I wait on the call I'm scrambling to get as much work done as possible

{2}I've put together a menu plan for the week, everyone in the fam picked their choice for dinner one night. So now it's time to plan the grocery list and make a run to the grocery store.

{3}I'm going to be adding a few [Wall Word] decals to the shop today

{4}I need a trip to office max for shipping tubes and to go coffee cups!

{5}I'll be working on a blog makeover.

What's on your to do list this week?

No comments: