Friday, September 3, 2010

Weekend Plans


While I know many people will be traveling for the long Labor Day weekend holiday. We have other plans! While out running errands yesterday, I spotted this sign! A sure sign that FALL is here. I'm even willing to overlook the heat warning that's been issued for Saturday and Sunday(forecast 108*) in my pursuit of all things FALL.

This weekend we'll be baking up the first of many batches of pumpkin cupcakes! It took me 6 different grocery stores but I finally found a can of pumpkin. Honestly who would think that it could possibly be that difficult to find a can...and I hate to say it but the ONE and ONLY can of pumpkin I was able to find was a 7lb HUGE JUMBO can. But I now have everything on hand to start baking.

On a side note I do need to get out and pick up a few more canvases. I took a bit of time last night to paint with my daughter while the boys headed off to play video games and my hubby watched a bit of baseball. I had completely forgotten how much fun it was to just play with colors and paint...

No comments: