Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New found inspiration for my daughter Mackenzie's Room




This is going to be the new theme in my daughter's room. I came across the design while spending the weekend with the owners of The Olde World Quilt Shoppe in Phoenix, AZ. They put together this cute panel wall hanging as a display. It's a work in progress so I probably shouldn't be sharing it yet, but I LOVED it and my daughter is thrilled by the new look her room will have. When the wall hanging is complete and on display in the shop, it will be embellished with all kinds of great bits and baubles...I can't wait to see it finished. For now I'm happy with just getting the fabrics ordered and getting started with a quilt of my own. If your interested too, just check out their store online. I know this isn't a quilt they have listed but either Dee or Whitney at The Olde World Quilt Shoppe will gladly help you create one of your own.

No comments: