Thursday, May 21, 2009

A HUGE thanks goes out to a group of people I've never met




Last night while struggling to help my son study for his 8th grade honors algebra exam. I was at a complete loss and as a last resort posted on etsy forums with a couple math questions and crossed my fingers in hopes someone out there would know something to help. I was amazed at how quickly several people were to jump in and help.


Just to mention a few that really stuck out


CopperLeafStudio
Miss EmmyGreen
neblik
cwebster.

I checked out there profiles and grabbed a couple things from their stores to show what these great people, who took time out last night to help, have listed. Thanks...
photos are from CopperLeafStudio and neblik if you get a chance stop by and check out their stores.

No comments: