Tuesday, December 22, 2009

This is a photo from a project I did ages ago







But when I came across the photo (again), I decided it needed to be in our store. This was a custom design that I truly loved. The custom version consisted of 2 cherry blossom branches, if I remember correctly, they spanned almost 8-9 feet each. In the center was a Monogram with a cute little bird accent. It was a fun project to work on, a GREAT customer to work with. And customer photo's to go with it. I hope to have it listed in my Etsy store tomorrow. Well the Etsy version will be a bit smaller scale but will have the same great impact.



I have a couple fun idea's that I hope to create the decals to reflect in the next couple days. I know it's almost Christmas, but I have a few things that I really want to get finished before Christmas and the New Year is upon us. 2010 is going to be an exciting new year for circlelinestudio, we'll be introducing some great new products.

No comments: