Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back to School


The kids all started school this week and I think we're finally getting into a routine again.

Between bus schedules, home work, packing lunches, checking school folders, signing all those school forms.....it's been a busy week.


My kids love to take a home lunch and I must say I'm so glad they like to pack the lunches themselves. I do need to do a bit of planning so that it's easier for them to put a good lunch together each morning.


My kids all love sandwiches, soup, salads, carrots, fruit, crackers and cheese, yogurt, pudding. My plan for the next couple weeks it to get a system in place where I have all those types of things readily available for them to put into a lunch for the day.


If you have kids what is their favorite brown bag lunch?


No comments: